CASE STUDY #2
By Admin, February 5, 2021
INDUSTRY / SECTOR
Growth, Scale, Business Model review, International Expansion
Build a strategy to grow and scale the existing business outside of its local region and test the model.
- Staff Retention was difficult, and owners were unclear or reasons.
- Revenue fluctuation was high due to annual and seasonal demand.
- Net profit Margins were low because of the consistency of revenue
- Cashflow was limiting growth
Client and product analysis revealed that only a small percentage of the existing potential market were aware of the company. A Channel strategy was developed to allow direct communication campaigns to be built and delivered in-house.
Sales model was redeveloped to accommodate more advance bookings and additional products were added to sell in the off-seasons.
A new strategic plan was developed in conjunction with the leadership team and a system created to integrate it into the entire business.
An on the job training strategy was implemented for inhouse delivery and career paths developed for all employees.
Leadership responsibilities were redefined, and SMART goals were created for all.
New approach to Communications implemented and tools added.
Systems integration and automation were added to increase capacity.
- 3 successive years of 100%+ revenue
- 300%+ increase in profitability for 2/3 years
- Staff retention issue completely uncovered and remedied
- Strong international presence and opportunities created and ongoing
- Building underway for a scale-able branch model throughout Australia
- Flattened seasonal curve with new product offering
- Developed a new licensed product business model to deliver significant capacity and revenue increased with minimal investment